1. Another good morning with the kids, I even rewarded them with donuts.
2. I had time to clean my bathroom before my kiddos got here.
3. I have felt great all day. So nice after several days of tummy issues.
4. God will carry you through big and small.
5. I had one of the best days since I began watching kids from here.
6. Jacie, my one year old, had a great day today, which makes my day so much better!
7. The kids loved the pasta I made them today. 🙂
8. Emma does so well handling the asthma and allergy junk.
9. Teachers have email and check it regularly!
10. I was able to email Emma’s teacher to explain her bloody nose issues.
11. Emma has a very loving teacher.
12. Emma’s nose barely bothered her at school.
13. Emma has already made a cute little groups of friends.
14. Emma, Jaxton and Jacie all got along today!! (Has not been like that for over a week.)
15. We had a very relaxing quiet movie time today.
16. Naomi’s report on her dibels testing came home today and she was well above average on every section!
17. I am a proud mom over 3 very smart kids!
18. Zeke liked the book I picked out for him at the library.
19. That book is in a series so there are more for him to get.
20. Brad had his first night back at Inner City church mentoring, Zeke sometimes goes with. I love that they are able to share in this ministry.
21. Brad is such a great Godly example for our son and daughters.
22. Grocery carts with cars attached!
23. I made it through a quick grocery store trip with the girls.
24. I almost always get to go to the grocery store by myself, I am thankful for this! 🙂
25. I have a 4 inch foam mattress pad on my bed!
26. We also have a very nice and kinda pricey comforter on our bed. (Bought with Christmas money last year.)
27. I sleep so comfortable at night.
28. I am going to bed before 10 for the second night in a row…this is a kinda big deal for me.