So I have missed a couple days due do an extremely busy weekend. So day 11 is coming a couple days late. 🙂
1. I slept like a baby last night despite being very sore from being on my feet all day Saturday.
2. The kids did really well getting ready this morning, always a plus on Sundays.
3. Emma wore her flower girl dress to church this morning and got so many compliments. She was in heaven!
4. We had Tess and Oliver sitting with us in service this morning.
5. I am always thankful for some cuddle time with baby Oliver.
6. Daniel and Tammy are amazing worship leaders and so blessed to be lead by them.
7. Neil Kennedy was our guest speaker today and he was so good.
8. I am blessed with a great dad!
9. My kids are blessed with a great dad!
10. Zeke was not able to go to his uncle’s house today and he did ok with the news and did not cause a scene leaving church. This is a big deal for him.
11. We had a nice family lunch at McAlister’s.
12. We walked in the door and went straight to the counter to order!
13. We had a sweet conversation with 3 “grandmas” behind us in line. They were so very sweet. We should be thankful for all generations who came before us.
14. McAlister’s. (one of my favorites)
15. I was able to take a 2 hour nap today! Much needed.
16. We made plans for Marquis and Paige to come to dinner Thursday and look at wedding pictures. I love making plans with family.
17. I was able to edit about 20 pictures from the wedding today. I am learning so much.
18. Between Brad and I we took over 800 pictures yesterday. I am so thankful for his help!
19. I love being able to communicate privately on facebook, sometimes it’s better than texting.
20. I rode my bike down to my parents to borrow something from my parents. Love that they are right down the street.
21. Thankful for my bike so I don’t have to drive the car.
22. The weather outside was beautiful today!!
23. Fall!!! I love fall!
24. Both tires on my bike were a little low. On the way back home a neighbor pointed it out to me and aired them up for me with his electric air pump in his garage. The ride from his house to mine was much better with full tires. J
25. Nice neighbors!
26. The kids were very good this evening and had fun playing video games together.
27. We had a very relaxing evening. Very needed after such a busy day yesterday!
28. I was able to enjoy some quiet time after the rest of the family went to bed tonight.