1. Despite a bad night of sleep, it did not ruin my day!
2. Paying bills and having money left over! I love this feeling.
3. Photo editing. It is so much fun and I want to learn more.
4. Had three requests in the last two days to take people pictures.
5. Even if this “job” is temporary, I am having fun.
6. God’s timing!!
7. When we rely on God, things go so good.
8. Learning not to worry!
9. Emma got the flu shot today and she smiled through it all.
10. My mom came and picked up Emma and took her for ice cream.
11. Nana loves to spoil her grand babies. 🙂
12. Shared calendars on my iPad and Brad’s iPod. He got the reminder for Emma’s appt and made sure I had seen it…I had not.
13. Tonight’s CYM was Mud Bowl 2013. Fun relaxed night.
14. The students had a blast!
15. Although my feet were a mess and I received a few mud hugs, I made it out relatively clean.
16. We had 12 visitors tonight!
17. Students who love to get muddy and have fun!
18. Loving teachers. Although Emma was sore and tired from her shot, her teachers took care of her!
19. We had a moment tonight with Zeke were I could have gotten overly emotional. I handled it with calm and got Brad’s help.
20. God is showing me that the behavioral disorder Zeke battles is not my fault. (He is currently un-diagnosed, we are in the process in case you are wondering.)
21. I remained calm on the drive home and did not beat myself up.
22. I had a victory today! For anyone that knows me, the above 3 items are a big deal for me.
23. God gives you victories!
24. Doing this blog tonight helped show me today’s victory.
25. Brad received an email today about the men’s camping trip being for fathers and sons. He has decided to take Zeke! I can’t wait for Brad to tell him. He will be so excited.
26. Brad has started trying to do things just him and Zeke and it is really helping their relationship.
27. Being married to my best friend! Sometimes I wish I had more close friends. But none would compare to Brad.
28. Brad knows more about me than anyone and loves me still!!